- Under Al Majlisu Tha-Aleemil Islamiyya started an Unaided recognized school on 1993 with classes from standard V to X. Higher secondary section began on 2002 with Biology science group and commerce group with computer application.
- First batch of SSLC left from here on 1996 with 100% success. From there up to 2017 twenty one SSLC batch is left from here securing 100% success. Many got A+ in all subjects every year.
- One of the best unaided recognized schools on Malappuram revenue district by enhancing academic progress every year. Besides these 20% deserving earnest in studies get reeducation. Compared to nearby unaided recognized schools of fee rate is less.
- Parallel English medium classes started from 2015 onwards from V to X standards without any change in the tuition fees.
- Samastha syllabus based Madrassa classes are going on for all classes except higher secondary classes but once in a week a moral studies class has been conducting there.
- There is no discrimination in giving admission to students or appointing teachers based on religion or caste. But teachers are appointed on the basis of academic syllabus and efficiency in teaching. It is the policy of the management. Now twelve divisions each are therefore UP and High School sections. Four classes are there for higher secondary sections.
- 60 staff members are working in the school at present.
- From the academic year 2016-17, for intention of enhancing the physical capacity of the students, we started 'Majlis Football Academy' under the expert leadership of our Physical Education Department, comprising all sections of students. This academic gives coaching to selected students every day. The students provide their excellence by the participating competitions up to district level.
- For improving the academic standard of students, a special programme for quality improvement 'Unervu' has been conducting in the school.
- Special coaching has been giving for competitive exams.
- A daily 'Radio Majlis question answer' programme has been conducting for equipping students for general knowledge.
- Backward students are identified from the beginning of the academic year and have been giving special coaching under QIP (Quality Improvement Programme)
- Class room library system has been introduced in every class by the students under the guidance of the class teachers.
- 'Public Addressing System' in each class is in use for imparting necessary instructions from the office.
- School 'Sanchaika' for developing saving mentality in students has been introduced.
Majlis higher secondary school
Majlis Nagar, Vengad (p.o) - 679338, Malappuram (Dt.)
0494 2643969, Mob: 9539872872
Majlis higher Secondary School, Vengad is an Unaided Higher Secondary School, recognized by the Govt. of Kerala. This institution offers classes from Primary to Higher Secondary.
The Plus Two courses available are in Science and Commerce groups with subject combination as follows:
Scienece Group : Physics, Chemistry, Biology and mathematics.
Commerce group : Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy and computer Application
The school is at Perumpparmba, 7Km. North east of Valanchery towards the Valanchery-Perinthalmanna main road. The scenic and serene environs of the place and conducive for higher academic activities.
HSS Boys : Cream colored shirt and coffee brown pants.
HSS Girls : Cream top, coffee brown churidhar pants, coffee brown shawl and mufta for Muslim girls.
UP, HS Boys : Reddish cream colored shirt & slate colored pants, white colored cap for Muslim boys
UP, HS Boys : Reddish cream colored full sleeved top & slate colored churidhar pants, cream colored mufta for Muslim girls.
Slate colored shawl is essential for girls students from 8th standard to 10th
9am to 4.15 pm on all working days
Moral and religious studies
Madrassa for UP classes, Moral studies for HS, HSS.